How to pay for education?
Some things students need to know is standard information that everyone receives when they speak to financial counsellors. A chosen few, usually based on their needs are informed about a few other closely guarded secrets.
Think out of the Box
There are many possible ways to obtain an education for free, or at low cost and the ideas presented in the book Free College will help you to understand and recognising that getting a free education is possible. You just need to research, investigate, ask questions, and apply for every grant and scholarship that comes your way, as well as consider working for the college you attend, to receive a free education.
Free College is ideal for current and future college students, young and old who would like to get their college education for little or no cost. It provides key information you need to know about gaining opportunities to get a free education.
The book covers: -
· The First Twelve Years
· Fast Web and Other Scholarship Websites
· More Scholarship Websites
· Maintain Your Financial Aid By Being a Dedicated Student
· Reap The Benefits of College Work Study and Student Worker programs
· Free Education as a Company Benefit
· Free Education as a Company Benefit When Your Company is a College
· After Graduation
· Free College is Possible if You Think Outside of the Box
· Partial List Of Career-Focused Colleges